Weimar: Museum, Goethe Nationalmuseum
Goethe-Haus. Goethe's Residence is situated in the same building as the Goethe National Museum.
Venice: Church, S. Marco
11c. - 16c.
Exterior, west facade
Florence: Church, S. Croce
Agnes of Rome
located in choir
by Agnolo Gaddi
London: Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum
c. 1180 - 1200
Museum number: C.2-1958
From a window on the north side of the Trinity Chapel ambulatory of Canterbury Cathedral. Bernard Rackham suggested that this glass may have been part of the medallion window in St Martin's Chapel in the cathedral, part of which is modern.
Le Mans: Cathedral, St.-Julien
Detail, triforium, south side, St. Protais Window
Newport (RI): Collection, Belcourt Castle
Baltimore: Museum, Walters Art Museum
Accession Number 46.38
From Abbey Church of Saint-Yved, Braine (?).
Stained Glass before 1700 in American Collections: Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern Seaboard States (Corpus Vitrearum Checklist II), p. 56
Paris: Church, Saint-Étienne-du-Mont
Solomon: Hiram's Laver
Detail, east window located in charnel house.
Graz: Church, Barmherzigenkirche
Made by Georg Schweizer for the altar
Great Britain (Scotland)
Glasgow: Museum, Burrell Collection
c. 1330 - 1340
German, Lower Rhine
Detroit: Museum, Institute of Arts
c. 1470 - 1480
Gothic and Renaissance Art in Nuremberg: 1300-1550: no. 65, p. 206
Inv. Nr. 36.98
New York: Museum, Metropolitan Museum, Cloisters
Virgin Mary: Annunciation
Accession Number: 36.39.1a, b
Made in Niederösterreich, Austria.
The Cloisters Collection, 1936.
1122 - 1130
Klein, B., Die Kathedrale von Piacenza. Architektur und Skulptur der Romanik (1995) , pp. 31-47, 133-192, 192-199, 199-204; figs. 4-19, 51-55, 80-17, 110-169
Arles: Church, St.-Trophime
Interior, view from west
Mühlhausen: Church, Blasiuskirche
Angel, Archangel Michael
1340 - 1350
Mittelalterliche Glasmalerei in der Deutschen Demokratischen Republik: no. 26, p. 27
Ferrara: Cathedral, S. Giorgio
Apocalypse: Last Resurrection and Judgment
13c. - 15c.
Detail, west facade, porch, 2nd story