| Medieval diocese: Lund
The Everlöv Church was constructed in 12th century. The tower, which also was used as defence tower and the gate to the churchyard are from 13th century,.From the beginning the church had a ceiling by wood. In the middle of 15th century the church was vaulted. As the church was rather wide there were need for pillars in the middle of the nave. The first pillar have o hole thru which the main altar can be seen. At end of the 15th century the church was painted by a master who got his name from the church, the Everlöv master. Today the term "Everlöv workshop" is normally used.
In the porch the medieval church door with iron decoration can be seen.
A Catalogue of Wall-Paintings in Medieval Denmark 1100-1600. Scania Halland Blekinge. II. Catalogue A-M Copenhagen 1976. pp 86-89.
Ulla Kjaer, Dödssyndsmannen (in Danske kalkmalerier, Sengotik 1500-1536. Copenhagen 1992)
Oloph Odenius, Målaren och Djävulen. En ikonografisk notis. (in Fornvännen 1968)